Consumers, transportation & fleet managers and automotive manufacturers are exploiting advances in telecommunication technology to provide a superior vehicle experience. The availability and affordability of such devices is driving the need for smart and real-time navigation like:
- Tracking the exact location of the vehicle
- Advanced traffic information
- Route optimization
- Fuel monitoring
- Passenger safety & security
- Geo Fencing
- SMS/email notification
- Remote enabling/disabling of vehicles
- Vehicle performance monitoring
- Driver behavior & performance
TriamLynX’s products are a combination of hardware and software and are designed to meet the emerging and evolving needs of the automotive telematics industry. Our products leverage GPS/GPRS based technology with a proprietary software to provide the following capabilities and features:
- Tracking of Movable & Stationery Assets: Remote and real-time 24X7 tracking and monitoring of fleet vehicles, school buses, vans, law enforcement vehicles etc., using GPS/GPRS based technology
- Occupant Safety & Security: Remote and real-time monitoring combined with “Geo Fencing” capabilities alerts to out of the norm driver behavior (e.g., skipping a route, over speeding etc.) or vehicle performance thus ensuring safety and security of passengers or goods.
- Engine Diagnostic: Monitor key vehicle parameters (e.g., fuel consumption, engine health, etc.) that can be shared with OEMs for better design and performance of vehicles
- Driver Performance: Assess driver performance (e.g., speed violation) to ensure safe operation of the vehicle and training and development
- Fuel Monitoring: Ensure accurate usage/mile and reduce fuel pilferage using our fuel monitoring system
- SMS/Email Capabilities: In order to enhance safety & security of vehicles the product features include email/SMS services
- Operational Efficiency: Increase efficiency, enhance fleet utilization and reduce overall operational costs through our Fleet Management software
- Obstacle Detection: Our proprietary software technology combined with on-board sensors and cameras can detects obstacles on the road and alerts the driver to take evasive action.
- Reporting and Mapping: An easy-to-use reporting software that captures multiple views of driver and vehicle performance
- Smartphones/Tablets: The software can be easily loaded onto a smartphone/tablet.